When we moved to our new house, one of the first things we looked for was a space to create the nursery.
In this house there really was no spare room that could be used, which left us with no choice but to use a room in the basememt.
So I decided that I would do a work in progress for you all to keep you all up to date with how it was going.
So far I have cleaned the room, given it it’s first coat of paint and started painting the cupboard doors, which were in all fairness a horrible colour yellow.
I still have to finish painting and also fill in holes which are in the walls.
Then I must do something with the flooring and lighting.
I do hope that once it is finished it will look really nice.
I made a video showing the nursery so far and will do update videos as I go along, as well as updating the website with more pictures and news.